Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kit in the Spotlight

I was very lucky for Peta to send me the SFS Kit in the Spotlight to play with :)
3 Bugs in a Rug "Dawson" collection. The browns, blues & greens are just gorgeous! lots of cute little boy patterns on the front and gorgeous neutral patterns for any age on the back.
only $32.50!



That is all the scrapping I have done in the past few weeks, we are settled into our new home but the old home is still not cleaned out properly *sigh* with working 3 days a week and currently having a social life on weekends there is just not enough spare days in the week!! add into that car services, swimming carnival, teacher appointments for bullying (grrrr), ballet, tap dancing, hip hop, jazz, dentist appointments.......I think I will have the house all cleaned, fixed up & ready to be rented in about 6 mths time LOL.
Very excited though that the gorgeous and talented Danielle Quarmby will be here THIS Friday to take family photos for us!!!!! I am so excited!! can't wait to meet her and I can't wait for the beautiful shots....
My scrap retreat is also looming and I CAN'T wait! less than 3wks to go woohoo!! there are still a few vacancies if you want to come ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those pages, Kate! Sounds like you are so busy. Hope life settles down for you and you get things sorted out. Wish I could come to the retreat. Too many expenses and not enough work at the moment :( Have fun, Deb xx