I finally had a few hours to myself over the weekend (in between packing, cleaning and moving furniture!) now that my scrap desk is set up and I have all my things in place I can scrap again!
my Feb entry for White with One - white with brown & vintage item(s) - my vintage items are the bookpaper covered buttons (designer butons from SFS). Love this photo of Jake :)










10 comments:
gorgeous pages, Kate! Glad you have all settled into your new home. Looking forward to seeing more of your scrapping. Take care, Deb xx
GREAT pages... love your 'vintage' pieces ;)
will come visit soon :)
Two fabulous LO's Kate. Your WW1 page is fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along this month :)
Great work Kate. WWI is just gorgeous. Love that painted bubblewrap and the inking, very grungy. You rocked the colors.
Glad you had some time to get these both done.
AWESOME work, Kate!!! Your WW1 is totally rockin'!!! I hope you get settled in soon! :D
BTW: Thanks for your message the other day and the blog love! :D
xo
awesome pages honey and congrats on the move....hope all the unpacking goes well for you and that your very happy in your new place!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Beautiful layouts Kate. :)
great pages Kate, WOW I love your WW1 LO absolutely stunning and striking ... love the splashes of paint or ink and the pic is gorgeous too ... awesome work .. hugz x
Hi Kate. Great job on the WW1. It is a lovely photo.
That is simply breathtaking, glad I visit and learn a lot here! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment