warning lots of pics in this post!! I have attempted to catch up on the last few happenings.....I will start with the most recent and work back :)
Yesterday Cayle & I attended the long overdue (LOL) wedding of my good friend and ex-housemate Paula and her new hubby Rob.
She looked so beautiful and the venue was just perfect.
In other big news, Izzy got her ears pierced!
Here she is in the "before" photo.......
she looks very cute with little gold studs with purple stones in them.
We had our school swimming carnival a couple of weeks ago, the kids went really well.
Kindergarten only get to do a lap across the pool with a kick board - Izzy wasn't happy that she only got one swim!
Here she is in the goggles....and she won!
And a very proud godmother of my Jake - who won the 25m butterfly, and Jaimy and I had no idea he could even do the stroke!
thats the last month of exciting events in pics, the next lot will be the piccies from our Curiouser photo shoot with Danielle on Friday - I can't wait to see the sneak peeks.....
thanks for visiting xxx Kate










1 comment:
Oh I am so envious of your photo shoot. Cannot wait to see the pics. I would sooooo love to have her over for my family pics.
Great pics and awesome to be able to take some while the kids swim. Now days you cant take pics at the pool... Love that breakstroke shot.
And you girlfriend looked stunning.
Post a Comment