Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Layout share #1

I scrapped quite a few layouts at the retreat, so I thought I better not upload them all at once!

This one was for Manon's retreat puzzle challenge

I won a much coveted ScrapBoutique hat with this page YAY!!




This was for the speed scrap
this was the lucky dip challenge - I got Black, Grunge & Tulle (thanks so much to Jodi)

this was based on a picture inspiration challenge

My Kraft it Up entry page - use kraft as the base and make a minimalistic LO

And my 123 challenge blog entry page!

Use white as dominant colour, a painted background and the word "new"

My background is painted in white so it isn't overly obvious

one of my purchases at the retreat was this really cool butterfly punch from Martha Stewart - I love it!! you can see it on my 123 page :)

Hopefully I will be back to share the rest of my LO's one day soon!

thanks for visiting xxx Kate

8 comments:

jules said...

wow gorgeous pages honey...can't wait to see the rest! looks like you had a great time....you deserve it!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jules

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, fabulous LO's, Kate.
That MS butterfly punch is gorgeous - I'm in love with mine too! LOL

Jane said...

Wow Kate, you had a super productive time away at your retreat :), gorgeous LO's and just love that butterfly punch, might have to get me one of those - LOL

Jane said...

and you would never guess the word I got for verification:

creatin .......... spooky - LOL

Barb Turner said...

Fab as usual Kate!!!

kerry said...

Great layouts as usual Kate hope to catchup one day soon TAke care Kerry xx

DebiJ said...

What simply wonderful pages Kate!! Love that b/f punch & that gorgeous pp..on your 'cracy me up' LO.

SANDIE MALLON said...

love your style kate.. great pages babe.. to yummy to choose a fav.. they are all amazing!!

xx