Saturday, June 19, 2010

Layout share #2

here are the last of my layouts from the retreat:)
The first 2 layouts are using the DOTM kit at SFS - LOVE this kit, it is awesome
This layout is for the Savvy monthly sketch
The sketch challenge from the friday night at the retreat - I made my very first banner, probably my last too LOL
I originally did this layout for ScrapBoutique stash stomper, but have decided to do another one well if I find time anyway!
This is for Savvy's 54321 challenge
A just because layout!
Savvy colour challenge
Goody bag challenge using the paper and fabric that came in our retreat goody pack
and thats it!
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

7 comments:

kerry said...

You really did do some serious scrapping didnt you.Take care Kerry xx

Sarah Lou said...

wow you did so much fabulous eye candy at that retreat!!! you kicked scrapping butt! These some of my favourite layouts of yours!! just stunning

Marelize said...

Oh wow! Your layouts are amazing Kate! Love it. :)

Sar said...

Awesome hun, well done!

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, I love all of your LO's Kate - you sure had an awesome scrappy time at the retreat!

Jasmine S said...

You're on fire Kate. All of these are awesome.

SANDIE MALLON said...

WOW loving all those papers.. love your paperie creations .. and the OA.. are devine!! xx