Finally here are some of the pics from my recent retreat at Noonaweena with the ScrapBoutique girls! such a fab weekend....
Here is the group photo of all of us

and the group silly photo LOL

My scrapping buddies :) Peta, Michelle & Amanda

My roomie and friend :)

finally meeting the beautiful Manon who is just gorgeous xoxo

relaxing in the spa (I should take up drinking, I look left out without a cocktail)

Noonaweena at sunset

Relaxing in the spa (still) after dark with Jodi Dolbel - another gorgeous friend made!

the stunning view at 7am

Peta & "Queen Amanda"

the gorgeous pool and spa

the busy scrap room

Me with 2 of my creative team members from Scrap the Girls - Amanda and Jen
Loved meeting Jen she is just gorgeous and so talented, hope we get to catch up again soon.

and thats just some of the pics....can't wait to go back next year!
I will upload my layouts one day soon when I catch up with my time LOL
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate
2 comments:
great pics Kate - will needs ome of those :)
Fabulous piccies, Kate - it sure looks like a magical spot & looks like you all had a fab time :)
Post a Comment