Sunday, February 21, 2010

remember the days of the old school yard...

I have had a ball the last 2 days scrapping school pics for the Boutique Cyber crop, even scrapping 2 more of my school pics!
This was Manon's challenge - use the school uniform colours plus one other colour
yes that's me in year 3 :)
Chels' addition challenge - yes me again! in year 12
Em's sketch challenge - love the brightness of this one, miss Brielle in year 2 (last year)
I have also been playing with my DT kit from SFS this month and OMG it is awesome!! I will upload them tomorrow when I have done some more pages.....
All you BOY scrappers will definitely want this new kit!!
You can see one of my pages on the front page of the SFS shop HERE
thanks for visiting xxx

7 comments:

Peta said...

had a good giggle at you school pics Kate... very cute!!!

Kate said...

love all the hearts kate!!

Kerryn said...

These are fantastic Kate!

DebiJ said...

These are just wonderful pages - such bright clear photos & just the right LO to suit. Fabulous!

Kirsty said...

Great LOs!!!

kerry said...

Great school pics Kate you really have changed nuch tee hee maybe a couple of years older.Great layouts take care Kerry xx

jules said...

way to go honey..they are all fabbo!!

jules xx