Monday, February 22, 2010

LYB Generation Z pages

This month Peta sent me the new Generation Z Mega Kit and I love it!!!
Chock a block full of awesome boyness (is that a word??) and perfect for my Decky photos :)
Decky at the beach last sept
I have added 3 coloured buttons, a journal spot and the twine
Driving the remote control car through his legs! where do they come up with these things??
Added the "six" journal card
Getting his red waterproof plaster on his wrist - poor little man...
I scraplifted this LO from lovely Linda Eggleton - thanks Linda :)
all I added to this one was the red alphas - all the add on stuff is availabe from SFS too!! All the rest is from the awesome kit, also from SFS
I have plenty more in the kit, just need more time to scrap ;)
Go and get it here!!!
thanks for visiting xxx

5 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

your work is so stunning!!! LOVE your stuff.
have a great week
xx
PS I finally got some girlie photos, I can do STG this month, just a weee bit excited haha :)

Peta said...

you have rocked this kit!!! I knew you would...
Only 2 kits left :))))))

Kate said...

gorgeous kate!! right up your alley!

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow love the scraplift Kate....it is fantastic - love those papers!
Awesome work!!!

jules said...

absolutely awesome honey...just love them!!