Yestederday Jaimy came over to scrap and we had a great day! she managed 4 pages, I just got these 2 done, but we enjoyed it so much we are going to make it a
fortnightly event :)
fortnightly event :)
This is Sar's blind scrap page for the Savvy CC - thanks sar it was a great challenge!
Oh - I almost forgot the movie review! I really enjoyed it, it was a typical chick flick, feel good movie, but there were lots of funny bits and the all star cast was fabulous. If you have seen Love Actually it is very similar, but the Americans have nailed it better than the pommies ;)
I gave it 3.5 stars out of 5!
Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend xxx










7 comments:
Gorgeous layouts Kate :)
Thanks Kate,
I did have a great birthday, even though I had to work. I got heaps of pandora so now I can start my 2nd bracelet. Wedding plans are already shitting me to tears. :(
awesome pages Kate:)))
Fab pages Kate.and cute bub too.TAke care Kerry xx
Awesome LO's Kate! I love the layering of the scalloped pieces on "playing together" .
aw look at the bubba!!! thanks for the review kate!
Awwww, look at your friends baby! So cute!!!
Love Actually is one of my all time fave movies, so might have to make sure I see valentine's day!
Post a Comment