it looks great kate!!! i love LOVE ACTUALLY and i heard this is quite similar!!! i expect a full review from you!!
This is the first time I've made a comment on a blog so not sure if it'll work. Anyway have a great time at the movies, you lucky duck. How do you find the time to do that?
Oh so jealous! I might just have to take myself! I so want to see that!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
it looks great kate!!! i love LOVE ACTUALLY and i heard this is quite similar!!! i expect a full review from you!!
This is the first time I've made a comment on a blog so not sure if it'll work.
Anyway have a great time at the movies, you lucky duck. How do you find the time to do that?
Oh so jealous! I might just have to take myself! I so want to see that!
Post a Comment