YAY the new road maps papers from October Afternoon have now hit the store @ Scrapbooking from Scratch!! Peta has made them into a new fabulous kit, mixed with some other cool stuff.....to order yours click here they are a great price at only $35 but be quick as there are very limited quantites of each kit. Whilst you are there, check out the other goodies in the whats new section, and also the MONTHLY COMP which could win you a $15 voucher simply by using my sketch!
This weekend I did a little bit of scrapping at Scrapboutique's cyber crop - this 1st LO was the speed scrap on the friday night, based on a pagemaps sketch

This is for Scrapboutique's stash stomper sketch - look how little Izzy is....
My gorgeous nephew Rhys, now 11 months old!! This was for scrapboutique's monthly comp

and Jo's sketch challenge for the CC - to include a checklist on your LO....used the Gorgeous LYB traveller kit from SFS, which I think is now sold out but you can still get the accessorie kit to match the papers here
This is for Scrapboutique's stash stomper sketch - look how little Izzy is....
and Jo's sketch challenge for the CC - to include a checklist on your LO....used the Gorgeous LYB traveller kit from SFS, which I think is now sold out but you can still get the accessorie kit to match the papers here











4 comments:
love those LO's KAte, your scrapping up a lovely storm!! :)
Best check out that kit, seen as I am kit Queen. lol
xx
Wow - I adore that speed scrapping LO - it's absolutely STUNNING!!
I love looking at your work (gonna add you to my bloglines right now!)
Fan xx
Hey Kate how are you? great layouts take care Kerry xx
love those pages baby...
woohooo.. your da best... and u know it.. haha
hugs
xx
Post a Comment