Finally I have some decent pics of the girls from the retreat, after getting them from Peta & Michelle.....Here is Leonie & I shopping at the prettiest shop I have ever seen!! somewhere near the markets
What can I say about these two girls - 2 of the most genuine, beautiful people I have ever met and so like us......M you are such an amazing girl, love you to bits!!!! Sar - LOVED meeting you for the 2nd time, you are such an awesome chick and getting to know you better was SO MUCH FUN, missing you already - can't wait to see you both again
Here are the hunter and gong girls, who we spent our last night with......

OMGoodness, Kerry you were a treasure I wasn't expecting to find at the retreat, as I had never really "chatted" to you online, and I am so glad we met.......you are one of the funniest people I know and I had so much fun with you in Peta's class. it was a real pleasure to meet you, you are truly gorgeous
Here are the "scrapbook savvy" crew - Sandie, me, Sar (the boss), Peta & Marijana
Me and my roomies xxxx
The "Hunter" crew - Michelle, Bron, me, Peta, Tash & Leonie
Me and my gorgeous friend Tash xxx
Me and my gorgeous long time friend Bron xxx
Looking at this photo makes me so sad :( Sandie you are a beautiful true friend and I miss you so much....can't wait to see you again!!!! meeting you in real life was the best thing ever, you were everything I expected and more, love you gorgeous girl xxx
the beautiful Bree, such a gorgeous gentle soul it was a pleasure to meet you Bree xxx 
the mini bus ride to the retreat - check out the overloaded luggage!! HELP!! LOL....there is also the gorgeous Lisa who was so cute and little and just beautiful - not really sure how you and sandie are best friends (ha ha just kidding xxx)










6 comments:
Kate you got the bestest photos of everyone at the retreat on your BLOG for sure. Oh and that shop looks so devine, next time IM COMING SHOPPING with you x
AWESOME blog post babe - love seeing these pics over and over - i so cant wait to scrap them!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL post Kate!!!
what can I say babe - you are just BEAUTIFUL inside and out.it was AWESOME to "meet" you in person and cant wait for Peta's retreat to see you again.ALL you Hunter girls are just so NORMAL and pure-AWESOME...beautiful real and true friends
love ya and miss ya
m
Kate, fab photos! You all looked like you had so so much fun!!! I would love to meet Charm, I imagine her as one of those aura people, who makes you feel etehreal & serene! Kerry M is a lovely lady, I met her at my first ever retreat! Maybe I'll go next time! :)
i want that one of u and me.. please... we look spesh...
wow .. wish we were there now ...
big squeeziest hug ever babe...
all the pics are amAZING!!
xx
oh and narelle looks a bit sexy in that shot...
Kate it was fab meeting you too.I was a bit naughty in Peta's class wasn't i lol.I only wish that i could have spent more time chatting to you and getting to know you more.Take care Kerry xx
Post a Comment