Finally this week I got around to taking photos of the layouts I completed at the recent Melbourne retreat....
We also did a gorgeous mini album class with Bon on the Friday night of the retreat, but mine is still a work in progress, can't wait to finish it I love it so far and I'll share some pics when I am done. Unfortunately I missed doing Tam's class as it booked out very quickly, but her class page was absolutely gorgeous too.
The first 3 LO's are from Peta's fabulous class - it was 3 pages in 2 hrs trying to make the most of your materials, I sat with Kerry Murray, Gigi & Bron and we all had a ball trying to skip ahead and getting in trouble from the teacher ;) Love these pages, thanks miss Peta!



This was from Sandie's awesome class - I can't say enough about how much I adore this girl and I am so so grateful that I got to do a class taught by Sandie in real life, you rock chickie xxx

WOW is all I can say about the next page, which was Charm's class - this was Charmane's 1st ever real life class she has taught and she did an amazing job.....once again I am so happy and excited that I got to be there for it and I love my page! Thanks so much Charm xxx
.JPG)
I loved the class so much I re-created it with the below page, slightly modified......

A page I created using the Magpie kit from scrapbooking from scratch

A blatant scraplift from a Peta page

Beautiful Brielle, using the BG lemonade range

Another page using the magpie kit

The photo from the 1st time I met Sar (rhymes with bear) and I was so happy to meet up with her again at the retreat xxx

Declan's photo entry for the 2010 SIDS and Kids calendar comp (photograph by Kristy Rinkin)

My LO using Charm's monthly sketch for Bons scraps

Love these photos of Cayle with little Rhys......so cute

And that was the lot! I will upload some MORE photos of the trip and the special girls I met very soon ........
7 comments:
Stunning Kate!!Sounds like you had a fab time!
Krissy xx
i miss u...................
love the layout share...
Gorgeous LO's hun! Lucky me got to see them IRL.
Luv from Sar (rhymes with bear) PMSL!
AWESOME pages Kate!!!!
wowers, graet LO's!! Wish I was there. :)
Wow, you sure were busy at the retreat, Kate...lots of awesome LO's there! If I get half of what you've done on my retreat next weekend - I'll be stoked...lol
awesome pages Kate!!!!
xxx
Post a Comment