Kids are finally back to school YAY! I did really enjoy the holidays with them, but I am very happy to go back to normal and get my house back! The kids had such a good holiday at home, we did lots of fun things. I did a little bit of scrapping, not a great deal as the kids were very time consuming.
This 1st LO of Declan I did at the scrapboutique crop day at Chelsea's place. It was a great day and there were stacks of kids there, they all played very well together! I used the awesome U Bug me kit from scrapbooking from scratch

This LO was for Bons monthly sketch for April by Charm, love the bright colours of the anthem kit against the black!

I made this card for beautiful little Sienna for her 1st birthday :)

This LO was stylist work for scrapboutique using the new MM just chillin papers Chelsea sent me. I struggled a bit as they are quite bright, but really happy with the end result.

More yummy papers from ScrapBoutique, the new Teresa Collins range "documented."

The gorgeous new ORBIT kit from Scrapbooking from Scratch, I LOVE it!! this LO is my sample page for the May Stylist challenge at Scrapboutique, go check it out here

I made this card for beautiful little Sienna for her 1st birthday :)

This LO was stylist work for scrapboutique using the new MM just chillin papers Chelsea sent me. I struggled a bit as they are quite bright, but really happy with the end result.

More yummy papers from ScrapBoutique, the new Teresa Collins range "documented."

The gorgeous new ORBIT kit from Scrapbooking from Scratch, I LOVE it!! this LO is my sample page for the May Stylist challenge at Scrapboutique, go check it out here














4 comments:
OMG - I love all your pages Kate and those pics are awesome - lots of scrapping to do there :)
Did you say you DIDN'T get much scrapping done? I think you lied... ;)
Cheers,
Sar
hay there chickee
love what u have done with the teresa collins papers i got some to play with at the lss.. yay... love how u have used the crate paper range and your pic share is awesome..........
Gorgeous stuff Kate- love the Teresa Collins page too- wowo!!!!!
Post a Comment