Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blog award from Terri....

Thanks Terri for this gorgeous little award, and I'm glad my blog makes me smile, as does yours for me!!

Now I am supposed to tag some people who's blogs make me smile :)
Starting with.........
Sandie - I love your stuff, your work is super inspiring and you are such a gorgeous girl, I can't wait to meet you in august!!
Giovanna (aka Gigi) - You are such a trooper and super mum, your arty style of scrapping is amazing and you are also a gorgeous person, I can't wait to meet you in August too!!
Tash - for your beautiful scrapping style and friendship, I'm so looking forward to us being "almost" neighbours
Jules - for your funny posts and sometimes scrapping!! LOL....I am also loving your book club reviews. you are a great friend, and a constant amazement for all that you have to deal with. Keep your chin up!! xxx
I would have added Peta too, but Terri did, so no need for her to do it twice LOL! Of course there are many more, but these are my most regulary visited blogs :) now you all have to add this award to your own blog and do the same thing......

3 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

thanks kate.. that means the world to me... you will have to hide from when .. so i dont squeeze the life out of you with a big mass hug at the retreat.....hehe

have a great week...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Giovanna Scott said...

thank you beautiful Mumma Kate!!xxx will treasure this award....
xx
gigi

jules said...

oh thanks honey....i'll get around to passing these on soon....
thanks for thinking of me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx