Thought it was about time I uploaded some of the recent pages I have done!
This was for manon's blind challenge at the Boutique cyber crop. Gorgeous Cosmo cricket girl friday papers from the Boutique

This was for my bits and pieces challenge I set at the scrapboutique easter mini crop. Used the super cute new U Bug Me kit from SFS

A scraplift challenge from the recent passion for fashion comp, I chose to scraplift Kelly Ingram. Thanks Kelly! Yummy new My Little Shoebox papers from the Boutique

Bons scraps month to a view challenge - March. Used the MME bloom & grow kit from SFS

An inspiration challenge for the boutique easter mini crop. Photo of Rhys :) Used the sassafrass lass Jungle Bungle kit from SFS











5 comments:
gorgeous LO's Kate - just love the "mini explorers" one - too cute.
Gorgeous pages Kate!! Your are on a roll chickie!! xx
loving your work Kate!! very inspiring!!
Looks like you all enjoyed your Easter!!
Felicity x
Gorgeous LO's there Miss Kate!
Love all your new LO's Kate, you've been busy!!!
Cheers,
Sar
Post a Comment