Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pics from the reptile park

we had such a great time at the reptile park today fro Ari's 4th birthday, all the kids were really good and it is such a fun place to visit - lots to see!! the kids really enjoyed the snake show and the crocodile feeding. Here are some of the pics I took with my awesome new camera, have I mentioned how much I love it??? I think I did ok for our 1st outing....

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

OMG HOW AWESOME ARE THOSE PICS WITH THE NEW CAMERA KATE... really does make a difference doesnt it.. love the angles of the shots u took.. tashy looks hot too! as always............xx

Peta said...

awesome pics miss kate the photo pro :)

Manon Keir said...

woohoo, awesome pics miss kate. My very fav one is the one of the girls looking over their shoulder, too gorgeous!!!

Kate said...

they call that their "back pose" manon, sooo cute. he he he little posers....

Tash said...

GORGEOUS Kate!! They are so clear and sharp!!! I want one...waaaah!!! lol xxx

SANDIE MALLON said...

KATE its been a week..

UPDATE U SLACKER.. SURELY HAVE MORE PICS TO SHARE OR PAGES...

oh and i have it all planned we are going to be sitting together at the retreat with PJ right down the end of the table.. dont fret u can wave to each other.. lmao
xx

Kate said...

PMSL Sandie, you always make me laugh......I think Peta will cry though hehehe

I have more pics to upload today just for you ;)