We told Brielle after she turned 5 she could get her ears pierced whenever she felt ready, well she turned 7 in January, and this week had a burst of courage, so I took her yesterday....she was so brave and so cute. These photos are sooooo funny, I still laugh when I look at them!
Here she is with the dots on her ears wating happily.....
Here are the 2 guns pointed and ready......
Earrings are in!
Pain starting to set in....
OMG they hurt!!
Ouch they hurt but I am trying really hard not to cry
YAY we are home and she loves them....No more pain :)
Of course she chose the sapphire blue ones (her favourite colour) and they do look very sweet. Izzy was lined up to get hers done too (me knowing full well that she wouldn't go through with it, but I humoured her anyway) but after Brielle was finished Izzy frantically said "NO I don't want to get my ears pierced anymore - it hurts!!!" So funny.....









6 comments:
ouch, so cute and funny. It looks gorgeous!! Such a brave girl :)
You must love that new camera how gorgeous are the shots.. love each and everyone of the pics.. TOO cute .. poor mite..
Oh Kate, I am scrapping te set of 3 Annabel's ear piercing photos this weekend! They didn't have 2 guns that day so the hairdresser had to go quick!!! Annabel's face is much the same, she was 5 & 1/2, same rules as you...the hairdresser thought it odd me photographing the event...we're scrapbookers, huh!!??? LOL!
poor little thing - LOL, our Jessie had much the same look on her face when we got her's done!!!!! great piccies :)
Awwwwww gorgeous girl Brielle!
Great action shots Kate!
Krissy xx
so hilarious and SOOO cue Kate!! Gorgeous girl she is!! xx
Post a Comment