Friday, March 20, 2009

Passion for fashion and a NEW toy!!

The passion for fashion 2 comp at scrapboutique is almost at a close :( We have had so much exploring the different decades of fashions....below is my interpretation of the 1900's....Only one week to go, I wonder what the last decade will be??

Blind scrapping at scrapbooking from scratch on wednesday night!
AND last but not least, the new toy I bought today!!!!! my very 1st SLR camera, and I am in love......We are going on our first excursion together tomorrow to the reptile park for Ari's 4th birthday, hopefully I will get some awesome shots! I don't think it will make it off auto for a while... hehehe


3 comments:

Peta said...

cant wait to see the pics

SANDIE MALLON said...

can u change lenses on that model??????? lisa is after the 1000 .. model camera too...

Kate said...

you sure can sandie...mine came with an 18-55mm and a 55-250mm lenses. I am buying Peta's 18-200mm off her though so I don't have to keep swapping them.