Here are all my pages from the retreat!! I didn't get a huge amount done, but I was really happy with the end results.

This is the page I taught as the friday night class

This is the page I taught as the Saturday afternoon class

This one is for week 4 of passion for fashion at ScapBoutique - 1950's

Pics of Decky using a new Scrapbooking from scratch kit

Using the bons march boy kit

I love this pic of the kids looking all feral at mum's place LOL

For Peta's write now challenge at Bons

Peta's blind challenge page she gave us saturday morning

For bons monthly challenge

a page using the new bloom and grow kit from scrapbooking from scratch

and again....love these pics of Brielle, she is so beautiful!!

Tam's monthly sketch at Bons

Finally found the rest of carla's wedding pics, might be able to finish her album now!

scraplifted the above 2 pages from Peta (hehe)

Love these pics of Izzy at her preschool concert singing and signing - she is sooo cute!!

really like this page with the long title, declan was crying because Brielle shot him with the water pistol and wet his NEW christmas clothes, LOL so adorable.
Hope you enjoyed my LO share, leave me some love :) There are pics of all the girls and fun at the retreat on my retreat blog, you will find the link in the below post xxx
6 comments:
Some really awsome pages there Kate. Great job. You were a busy girl. Thanks for sharing xxx
Jodi xoxox (from Bonsscraps)
awesome pages Kate - it was the best weekend :)
you were a super busy girl :). Love all the pages you completed, and it looks like you all had a super fun weekend.
geez Kate. Not sure you did enough scrapping while you were away (kidding, but you knew I was) off to check the photos now
xx
gigi
LOVE your pages Kate!! It was just such an awesome weekend, thankyou so much chickie!! xxx
WOW WOW WOW.... love all those pages kate......especially the rainbow one!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment