Woohoo, I have a day off work and finally time to update my blog!
It is school holidays and the kids & I are enjoying the break.
I haven't had much time for creating, but here are some canvases I completed a few weeks ago from Christy Tomlinson's she art canvas course. I am still enjoying it, it is so much fun.
10x10 - creating a scene using paper, paint and stamping
8x8 - create a background scene using art mediums only - no paper!
and yes people - those are birds.....fully pushing my comfort zone!!!










10 comments:
Love all your pages and your canvases are gorgeous...but I'm so dobbing to Peta that you've used birds! OMG!!!
Wow, fabulous creations!!! Your canvases are gorgeous!!! And your pages are lovely ... love the paint!
you could have put the birds on the pink one not the gorgeous greeny blue one!!!!
Your canvases look fabulous Kate. Well done.
And the LOs, fab colors and designs on each. Can't pick a fave. They all look great.
Hope you are well.
i want that pink one kate! its gorgeous! you have been busy!! and I cant believe how big Izzy is getting!
WOW your canvasses are gorgeous Kate and loving all your LO's.. you've been very busy!! :))
Busy girl!! All wonderful of course! Love the canvases :)
god i just LOVE LOVE LOVE them all....the canvases are stunning...great job honey...i so wish i could do that!!!
Wow...the canvases are all so fabulous Kate! You are one talented lady. Love your pages too :)
Your canvas art is just beautiful Kate! You certainly had a productive time at the retreat and the layouts look fabulous! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment