Friday, June 24, 2011

Retreat scrapping

Last weekend I was lucky enough to go to the ScrapBoutique winter retreat at Noonaweena, it was just wonderful.

Here are some of my pages I completed, I ran out of daylight to photograph them all!

This is my white with one entry....white, red and polkdots.

My Kraft it Up entry - create a timeline, I used the photos of the kids and my dad blowing out his birthday candles - the before photo, blowing out the candles photo and the afterwards pose!
My scrap the boys entry - red, yellow, turquoise and white


my entry for Sonia's challenge at the boutique - from memory, I think the criteria was stamping, mixed alpha and someone who makes you smile (my gorgeous nephew) OH and repeated embellishments, I used stars.

this was my take on the chinese whispers challenge that has been dragging on for a while at the boutique LOL, I was last in the line!

I will try and find time to upload the other pages in the next week or so!

Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

10 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Love them all Kate. You've definitely got my mojo back. xo

Barb Turner said...

Love them Kate :)

Jasmine S said...

Fab work Kate. You get so much done on retreats. Love the paint work and I think my fave is the last one.

Krissy Christie said...

Beautiful work lovely!

Krissy xx

Anonymous said...

You certainly had fun at the retreat Kate!
Thanks so much for entering WW1, KIU & STB this month!!
Mel x

Heather Jacob said...

beautiful work Kate full of love and passion .. thanks for playing with us .. hugz x

Cathy said...

All such fantastic LO's full of colour Kate.. love them!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :)))

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts, Kate! Love the slippery dip one - gorgeous colours. Take care, Deb xx

just another day said...

Gorgeous page Kate!! wow you must had a blast with Chels and the gang...thanks for playing along at WW1

Paula said...

Hello Kate :) You obviously had a very creative time at retreat...all fab layouts! Love your design & use of paint on the WW1 layout.