Thought it was time to update my neglected blog with lots of stuff that has been happening!
the past month has been very busy, I am currently working 5 days a week (shock horror to my poor body!) until Red Nose day and our Charity ball are both over...we are just flast out busy!!
I have had NO time to scrap, but I did find this page which I hadn't shared yet, using the gorgeous Pink Paislee Daily Junque kit from SFS.

Lots has been happeing with our little family too. Both the girls started netball last month, Brielle is in her 1st year of sub-juniors and Izzy is doing the net-set-go program.
Here they are in the 1st week, Brielle won the weekly trophy for the best player :)
However, her netball career came to a crashing holt yesterday, when she fractured her wrist playing netball at school.....we spent 6.5hrs in emergency last night, and she will be in plaster for 6 weeks. it is very disappointing for her as she was going so well at netball :(

We had Ava & Rhys & Carla come for a sleepover a few weeks ago which was really nice.

We had a sad saturday 2 weeks ago when the next door neighbours 2 kelpies broke into our chicken cage and killed Declan's beautiful chook "Featherwing" and 2 of our cute chickens :( the kids and I were just devastated as we had become very attached to our new pets. There are 2 chickens remaining and they seem to have recovered from their ordeal, and have buddied up with our other big chooks.

In happier news, Declan and I went to "Walking with Dinosaurs" last week at the entertainment centre and it was AWESOME!!!! the dinsaurs were so cool, and declan was enthralled.
Here we are at intermission :)

and some piccies I took - they aren't very good as there was no flash photography allowed.



thats about all for now, I am off to the ScrapBoutique retreat next weekend and I can't wait to get away and relax and do some scrapping!!!
thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments, I am sorry I have been so slack at replying to everyones blogs, but I am still visiting them regulary!
Kate xxx
6 comments:
oh no poor Brielle....give her a huge hug from us..i hope it all heals really quickly her. you sound super busy honey...hang in there...hugs xxx
poor chickies...hope the kids are ok about it all now....more hugs xx LOL!!
oh and love the page honey....enjoy yourself at the retreat sounds like you could use it...can't wait to see your creations!!
luvs ya
jules xxx
oh, poor Brielle - hope it heals quickly. Sorry to hear about the chicks too. The dinosaur show looks amazing! Have fun retreating. Take care xx
Poor thing. Love your photos and your gorgeous page.
Fab pics Kate and just love that LO. The colors are awesome and what a great pic.
Don't have too much fun at the retreat.....oh, ok, have HEAPS of fun.
poor Brielle....
omg those photos are AWESOME!!!! i bet Declan LOVED it....
can't wait to catch up - hope its soon - miss you :(
oh poor Brielle, the girls will def miss her on the court :( have a fab time at the retreat !!!
Post a Comment