Monday, May 23, 2011

She Art

After seeing all the beautiful canvas creations around the web, I signed up for Christy Tomlinson's She Art online class, and it is awesome!!!! I am having so much fun with all the paint, mists, stencils and messy stuff! here are my canvases in order of completion.....

6x6 - for Isabella

learnt a lesson here about using mists and mod podge! colours ran a little bit :(

6x6 - for Brielle
6x12

6x6 - my 1st "He art" for Declan

A4 - completed this morning, a bit too big for me I think, found it hard to fill the extra space.

As you can see they have gotten more detailed as I went on and watched more of the videos and got more tips from Christy. I am just loving using all the older stuff dfrom my stash which I never thought I would ever use again like my stamps, inks, rub-ons and even my old heat gun!

still have a few blank canvases left, can't wait to play some more.

thanks for visiting xxx Kate

9 comments:

Peta said...

OMG you are an artist!!!
especially love the boy one!!

Tam Partridge said...

awsome Kate and you go girls

Mal said...

wow kate i love them all! in fact i think the A4 one is my fav!

Her Essential Hand said...

kate kate KATE.. they are GOREOUS awesome canvas.. keep them coming :)
hope you and your little family are keeping well.
Enjoy your week x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kate, love the boy one and the last one is just gorgeous. Must finish off mine. Take care, Deb xx

Paula said...

Fantastic Kate...love them all, especially the 'he art' ;)

Marelize said...

It looks really awesome Kate! Love them all! :)

Jasmine S said...

Wow Kate, you have created a She Art storm. They are just fabulous. I so need to get back into it.
Love them all.

jules said...

wow so gorgeous Kate...there is just no end to your talent honey....just beautiful!!!!