I had such a wonderful weekend with 13 fabulous chicks at my retreat :)
Lots of laughs, food and of course scrapping!! I haven't had a chance to do much scrapping this year, so I really appreciated the time to just sit and create.
Here are some of my layouts - still photographing the others!!
Finally had time to do the March Scrap the Girls challenge....
love this photo of Brielle taken by DanielleQ

And finally had time to do the SFS March monthly sketch (I am such a slack DT member!!)
My kids with their beautiful new cousin Ava...

using up the leftovers of an old SFS school kit
the kids on their 1st day ALL at big school!!

Izzy's 1st day of big school :)

The Screen 2 Scrap March challenge! thanks Jane for suggesting I do this one :)
Declan loves climbing the big trees at Manning point along the river...

will add some more LO's later :)
thanks for visiting xxx Kate
6 comments:
These are all so great. I especially love the pink one at the start. Sounds like a productive retreat.
sounds like you all had a fabulous time, love all your layouts. Wow, Brielle looks so grown -up. Take care, deb xx
Fantastic work Kate!!! Love them all heaps! I've just came from commenting on your FS2S layout at their site. Love 'em to bits!!! :D
Gorgeous work Kate. Love all of the color. Amazing how much you get done at a retreat.
it was great sitting beside you watching you 'create' - love them all!!!
beautiful pages kate, looks like a fabulous weekend away!!!
Post a Comment