Monday, March 14, 2011

Introducing Ava

I am the very proud Aunty of a beautiful little girl...
My sister Carla and her hubby James welcomed
Ava Madison
Born 11.3.2011 at 2.20pm
6lb 2oz
Here she is just a few hours old
and her beautiful little family :)
Big brother Rhys thinks she is wonderful
and after fighting off a head cold, we were finally able to go and visit her yesterday
Ava at 2 days old

the kids were so excited - I'm sure Ava will grow to love her "big" cousins!
and with Aunty Kate (awful photo - thanks Brielle!)
she is just so tiny and adorable, I can't wait to have many more cuddles!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she just looks so cute. Love the pics, Kate. Take care, Deb xx

Jasmine S said...

Oh she is gorgeous. Makes you want to go back and do it all again. You and your sister look soooo much alike. Congrats Aunty Kate.

Peta said...

oh she is soooooo cute.... congrats to Carla - and to Aunty Kate :)

HarmonySweetpea said...

Beautiful and congrats. I became an auntie again this morning also to a beautiful little girl. They are so tiny and your niece is even a bit tinier than my new one, who was 6lb 10. Enjoy!

Barb Turner said...

Congratulations Kate, wonderful news!!! Hope Carla is doing well:)