this is such an aussie dinki di page kate that is fabulous!! love the colours and the beautiful photo. great to see you creating! xox
great to see you back scrapping, Kate! Fabulous LO!Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog - they are greatly appreciated :) YAY that our LO's will be touring together...LOL
Gorgeous!!Love it :DKrissy xx
Awww...beautiful pic, Kate!!!I have some of those papers on my desk just waiting for the right pic! ;)
Gorgeous pic and beautiful layout Kate! Hope to see some more layouts soon. :)
So glad to see you back and scrapping :), hope to see lots more in the coming weeks :).
OMG i LOVE IT!!!!!! the pic is so gorgeous and the colours and embellies you've used look amazingxxxxxxx
Oh wow I really realy love this!!!!! Heaps!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi again, Kate! I just voted your layout "enjoy the ride" at craftlovers as my fave layout for the year out of all of SM's layouts. Just thought you'd like to know! It was my total fave! :Dxo
Post a Comment
9 comments:
this is such an aussie dinki di page kate that is fabulous!! love the colours and the beautiful photo. great to see you creating! xox
great to see you back scrapping, Kate! Fabulous LO!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog - they are greatly appreciated :)
YAY that our LO's will be touring together...LOL
Gorgeous!!Love it :D
Krissy xx
Awww...beautiful pic, Kate!!!
I have some of those papers on my desk just waiting for the right pic! ;)
Gorgeous pic and beautiful layout Kate! Hope to see some more layouts soon. :)
So glad to see you back and scrapping :), hope to see lots more in the coming weeks :).
OMG i LOVE IT!!!!!! the pic is so gorgeous and the colours and embellies you've used look amazing
xxxxxxx
Oh wow I really realy love this!!!!! Heaps!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi again, Kate! I just voted your layout "enjoy the ride" at craftlovers as my fave layout for the year out of all of SM's layouts. Just thought you'd like to know! It was my total fave! :D
xo
Post a Comment