Monday, December 6, 2010

so much to do so little time!

Hello neglected blog and negletced online friends!
So much has been happening I haven't had time to catch my breath, but last weekend I found a few hours to scrap for the Scrapboutique "royal cybercrop" - I was invited to be the surprise "Royal Guest" with my new princess in waiting name ;)
It was great fun, I set this colour challenge of pink, kraft, black & white with the extra criteria of using an Elton John (the biggest queen of all time!) song as the title
This was Manon's sketch challenge
and this was Amanda's speed scrap on the sunday night :)
sorry about the dodgy picture, I photographed it on the night and haven't bothered to take a replacement one!
thats all the scrapping I have done in weeks, things have been so busy with trying to get our house all cleaned & de-cluttered as we are moving out in february , the kids have had endless occasions and appointments to attend, cayle & I have also had heaps of functions and stuff as well as me working extra shifts - it doesn't seem to be slowing down either with Xmas approaching! I am really looking forward to spending most of the school holidays relaxing with the kids....
thank goodness I finished the christmas shopping ;)
I'm sure everyone is as busy as me though!!
thanks for visiting xxx Kate

3 comments:

Paula said...

Where are you guys moving to?

Sar said...

I've been visiting you secretly too! Hehe!!

Paula said...

Gorgeous layouts, I especially love 'tiny dancer'...brilliant colour combo.
Good luck with the cleaning & packing...moving is such a huge task with kids ;)