Wednesday, November 24, 2010

He's Savvy kit pages & 123 challenge

I haven't scrapped for the past couple of weeks - not enough time!
but here are my last layouts that I haven't shared yet :)
This month I got the awesome He's Savvy kit from Sar at Scrapbook Savvy
Here are the 3 pages I have done so far for the kit comp....
Decky looking so cute, about 4 yrs ago!
some piccies from our canberra trip to the war memorial museum
On our way to Wangaratta I gave the kids my camera to play with for a while - these are their photos!
And this one I used some of the he's savvy kit too along with some other bits and pieces - it is for the Nov 123 challenge
we survived Izzy's 1st ballet concert last saturday night, she was so adorable!!
glad it is all over though, I was getting sick of the constant dress rehearsals, photo days and regular lessons!
Just have to survive the next few weeks before christmas now, have to find time to actually go shopping!!
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts, Kate! Your life sounds like mine right now - 2 more weeks until the ballet concert is over for us - 2 rehearsals to go. Take care, Deb x

Sar said...

Love all your pages, Kate! You've done awesome with the He's Savvy Kit. Our rehearsals are about to start this weekend *insert eye roll here* ;)

Julie said...

Fab LO's Kate!! Sounds like you've been busy! I know what you mean about having no time to scrap..I've had the same problem for the last 6 months!