Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Curiouser Photography & Danielle Quarmby are coming to the Hunter!!

I am very excited, the very talented Danielle Quarmby is coming to the Hunter Valley (& Newcastle) to do some photo shoots!!

The date has been set for 26th-28th November 2010

For more information see Danielle's blog or her website Curiouser Photography

I have booked my family in :)

Danielle needs a minimum amount of people to make the trip possible, so if you Local Girls are at all interested, please let her know asap!!
I don't have any new scrapping to share today, but here are a few of the photos I took in the school holidays of the kids, plus Rhys, Georgia, Jake, Beth & Aleira :)
thanks for visiting xxx Kate

2 comments:

Kate said...

gorgeous photos kate they look so summery and fun!! :D

Anonymous said...

those photos are just gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing them scrapped.