I was so lucky to get to go to the ScrapBoutique retreat all the way down at Canberra last weekend....I was a late booking, only booked in 4 days before the event and became the "mystery scrapper" LOL, only Chels and Michelle knew I was going :)
I had such a nice weekend with a really gorgeous group of girls.....
I had such a nice weekend with a really gorgeous group of girls.....
Here are a few photos, I don't have many because I forgot to take my camera DOH! pinched these pics from Chels, Jo & Michelle....
the group shot
the group "silly" shot
Michelle & I on our road trip to Canberra - at Lake George
Beautiful Manon & Me
my new groupies LOL, the gorgeous girls from Griffith - Rosi (who is a suspected mutant with a flip top head and flapping arms!) and Lisa (a mutant by association teehee) thanks for the laughs girls xoxo
My lovely local scrap friends, Michelle & Amanda
night time scrapping with my new snuggle pal Jo and gorgeous Tahnee.It was so great to meet Jo after spending so many years chatting online - she is absolutely beautiful in real life....I liked her so much, I kept getting closer and closer to her while we were scrapping till I was almost on her lap LOL
the best thing about retreats is the new friends you make and the online friends you finally get to meet!and of course I scrapped - 19 pages to be exact, I won't upload them all at once don't panic!!
here are the first few....
these are all using the awesome ALL STARS kit I bought from Wicked Princesses this month - thanks Krissy!
I think this one is my favourite - love the brick template (purchased from the Boutique), and of course Rhys is so cute
I think this one is my favourite - love the brick template (purchased from the Boutique), and of course Rhys is so cute










1 comment:
Ooohhh loving that brick template, might have to go shopping!!!
Post a Comment