wow this is the kit that keeps on giving!
Here are some more sample pages using the Crate Paper Restorations kit...
My sample page for the SFS Sketch this month :)
make sure you enter a page based on the sketch for your chance to win a $15 SFS voucher!!
Most of the products are from the Crate Paper kit
And lastly with the Crate Paper kit, I completed my sample page for October's Scrap the Girls challenge....here is a sneak so you can see the beautiful colours of the papers, you won't see the full thing until the 1st of Oct!
I still have heaps of the restorations kit left, but I will give it a rest for a while LOL
Took a break and used the awesome new September "We're Savvy kit" from Scrapbook Savvy. Perfect for beach pics :)
I still have heaps of the restorations kit left, but I will give it a rest for a while LOL










15 comments:
Awesome work Kate...can't wait till Oct 1st to see the rest of your STG LO...love the colours :)
Beautiful work Kate. Every layout from your kit look so different. Can't wait to see the rest of your sneak. :)
Great layouts Kate:)
gorgeous work kate!! you have been very busy!! xox
Love your work Kate. Gorgeous to look at!
Really pretty love all your latest layouts take care Kerry xx
Ooooh love them all, but ADORE the page from the We're Savvy kit, looks fab! Think I might have to lift that one. ;)
Love your pages Kate, as always :)
Hope your doing well.
xx
Love them Kate. Dont you love minimalistic. They are so striking!! Great work girly.
Fabulous LO's Kate - just love your minimalist LO's...you do them so well!
Gorgeous LO's, Kate. Luv your entry for KIU .....your banner is too cute.
Gorgeous creations!!!!
Each one is simply gorgeous!! You have been busy!!!
Gorgeous layout Kate, thanks so much for sending it in to KIU :-)
Mel x
Beautiful work Kate ! Great job !
Post a Comment