Friday, September 10, 2010

Crate Paper Restorations kit pages

How lucky was I to receive this kit from Peta & SFS this month for my DT kit!!
The papers are just divine, so thick and beautifully textured. The colours are just beautiful!
I found it very versatile, producing 3 very different pages already.....
Piccie of the 3 kids together a couple of weeks ago, sorry about the crooked layout!
a girly one of sweet little Aleira, who will be a big sister any day now!
and one of Izzy "fishing" off the back of the ute.....
I used a scrap trends layout as inspiration for this one
thats it for now, but I have a HEAP of stuff left in my kit, so there will be many more pages to come
If you want to grab one of these kits, go HERE - be quick!
thanks for visiting xxx Kate

3 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

oh jealous!! im in love with crate!!!! these are fantastic!! love what you ahve done with this kit!!!

Kirsty said...

These are gorgeous Kate!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous pages Kate. I love these papers :)