Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scrap the Boys August challenge #1

Here is my LO for Scrap the Boys August challenge #1 - to use flowers on a boy page! Most people know that I struggle to even use flowers on a girl LO, lol, so this was a challenge...lucky I have Krissy's awesome handmade poppies!!

Photo is Decky with one of Noony's very nervous guinea fowl chicks - love the look on it's face LOL.

Thanks for visiting xxx Kate


5 comments:

Stacey Young said...

Love your layout Kate, the paint? splatter are great and I adore Krissy's flowers too:):)

Susan Longman said...

fabulous layout and ove those handmade poppies ...will have to get some of those ...thanks for playin at Scrap the Boys :)

Giovanna Scott said...

gorgeous kate!! he's such a handsome dude xx
miss youxx

Jules said...

love it kate ... very boyish - love all the splatters and such a cute pic ... :)) x

Binxcat1 said...

Gorgeous boy! Fabulous LO... loving splatter atm! ;)