Monday, August 2, 2010

August challenges!

YAY I finally found some time to actually scrap, I had a great weekend sitting at my scrap desk and did 11 pages :)
feeling like the scrap drought is finally over.....
Here are the ones I can share from here (I am at work today, very busy LOL)
My sample page for Scrap the Girls August challenge....Go & check it out, it is fun one! Also check out the brand new Creative Team who have done some amazing sample pages for their first month :)
Here is the sketch I created for the Scrapbooking From Scratch monthly challenge....
....and my sample page
I have been going through lots of old photos and finding a re-newed sense of inspiration from them - love this one of Brielle & Declan, they are so cute!
Hoping to share my other 9 pages with you tomorrow ;)
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

3 comments:

Peta said...

i love both these Kate - can't wait to see the other NINE!!!!

jules said...

wow just gorgeous Kate....can't wait to see the rest!

Kate said...

love them kate! will be giving the sketch a go for sure!! :)