Wow it has been a few weeks since I have blogged....sadly I have no scrapping to share - I honestly have not had the time, and when I do have time I am too tired or just can't be bothered. I'm sure I will feel like scrapping again one day soon!
In other general news it has been a busy month for us! I had my 32nd birthday, which passed by very uneventfully, and I bought myself this BEAUTIFUL necklace - designed by me, handmade and handstamped by the gorgeous Jodi Batten - owner of Tildy's.
I love it!!! Tildy's has their own facebook page where you can see all Jodi's beautiful creations, I can't link you as I'm not a facebook member, but if you search for it you should find it ;)
thanks Jodi xxx
School holidays were awesome, although the 1st week I spent recovering from dental surgery, having 2 wisdom teeth removed which was really painful! the whole 2nd week we spent at the caravan, and the kids were great. Jaimy & the kids were there too so it was a really nice time. we went into Taree and watched Toy Story 3 which we all enjoyed.A couple of weeks ago these tickets went on sale.........











5 comments:
hi kate great to see you back blogging!! love the necklace i commented on it when jodi revealed it on fb. mick has told me to get one made up but i am having trouble deciding what i want!! so much nice stuff to choose from! hope you have recovered ok from the dental work, bet you are glad thats over with!! xo
hey there you! ouch about the surgery...hope all is better now honey...hugs xxx....wow so jealous about the jovi tickets...you lucky duck you....i went last time they were here and i know will have the best time ever....they are truly AMAZING in concert!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the necklace...great design honey... as for your birthday ...the slacky that i am i still haven't posted your pressie...so sorry gorgeous....was going to give it to you at peta's this week but i see you aren't coming now so i will post it after all....hope you like it honey....hope to catch up IRL very soon...am missing you heaps
jules xxxx
Welcome back to blogland! lol
Love that necklace - might have to get myself one of those. ;)
Have an awesome time at Bon Jovi too!
welcome back chickee apart from the dental work sounds like all is well in the land of all things kate..
miss you...
miss you :(((
Post a Comment