Red nose day today! make sure you get behind a good cause and a worthwhile charity!
I have no new scrapping to share as I have been flat out at work and home with two kids birthdays this month! Life just isn't slowing down.....
Here is a piccie of the kids taken on the long weekend at Manning Point, we had such a nice weekend, it was very cold but so relaxing
Seeing as I have no new pages, I thought I would share some recently published stuff!
These three LO's and the card were in scrapbooking memories 2 mths ago, I was so excited to have multiple pages in the same issue!
this one was for the easy as 123 sketch challenge - I was stoked to be asked to do this feature :)
the piccie is my nephew Rhys
the piccie is my nephew Rhys
have a great weekend, thanks for visiting xxx Kate










6 comments:
love how you distress papers kate, gorgeous!
Great pic of the kids and thinking of you chick.Lovely layouts and congrats on the latest ones too.Take care Kerry xx
i love checking out all your gorgeous creations honey....i always have sandy checking SM for me as i only get SC...congrats on all the wonderful submissions you've had in the mags honey...it's AWESOME and so are you!!!!!
Great pages!
Love that pic of the kids at Manning Point! Can't wait to see you scrap it, Kate :)
love the inpsiration mois kate...congrats on all the publications too...
Post a Comment