Wednesday, May 19, 2010

we need your help!

With Red Nose Day fast approaching, it is a sad reminder of all the babies and children who have passed away....
It is also a way to raise money and awareness for the wonderful organisation SIDS and Kids, who provide much needed bereavement support for the families. SIDS and Kids are a charity and are not funded by the government, they rely on donations to keep their services going.

SIDS and Kids not only provide support for families whose children die from suden infant death syndrome, but also stillbirth, miscarriage, sudden onset illness & accidents up to the age of 6 years old.

To help out I have created an online fundraising page in memory of our beautiful baby Hamish. Click on this link to visit the page, leave a message and make a donation in his memory to SIDS and Kids Hunter Region. Your generosity will be very much appreciated. Please dig deep and send this to as many people as possible. It only takes a few seconds but will make a huge difference - any amount small or large! remember donations over $2 are tax deductable
You can visit my fundraising page HERE

This is a picture of our beautiful boy, taken a few days before he passed away. He would be 10 years old this year and we have come a long way since 2000, but we never stop needing the support of the SIDS &Kids Hunter region staff or our family & friends.
Thanks for visiting xxxx Kate

4 comments:

Fran said...

Donated!
Thinking of you, chicky - such a sad thing for you to have gone through - I can't even imagine...

Fran xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Such a worthy cause...and such a difficult thing that you've been thru, Kate. Big hugz to you & your family xxx

Her Essential Hand said...

a very worthy cause and life sure can give us tough experiences.
HUGS xx

Paula. said...

Hey Kate,
I jumped on board when I saw Peta's post on facebook. I hadn't checked your blog or my email at that stage.

Wow can't believe he would have been 10 this year, such a happy cute little boy. I wonder what he would have said about your girls of the playboy mansion layout?
take care Middletons,
lots of love Paula. xx