I love these papers!!!!! October afternoon have done it again, I just love their stuff.....
This is the fabulous kit Peta sent me for April (bit late, sorry!!) it is STILL available from SFS although there aren't many left so you better grab one quick!!
I did all these pages using the kit and I still have enough paper and stickers to do 2 more pages. Awesome value at only $35
This 1st one is probably my favourite, my 3 kiddies with my nephew - so cute :)
I scraplifted this LO from the AMAZING & famous Sandie Mallon ;)
thanks Sandie xoxoxo
and that's all for now! I have a few pages on the go using the gorgeous MME So Sophie kit, which is my DT kit for May!! hopefully I will finish them before June LOL....
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate
PS I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all my scrappy friends who have donated on my memory page for Hamish - your generosity has been overwhelming and it is a wonderful thing to know I have such beautiful friends - thanks from the bottom of my heart
I have nearly reached halfway to my target goal of $1000 :)










7 comments:
theyre gorgeous pages kate i absolutely love the sygna page, that rounded corner is an awesome idea!
cant wait to see what you do with the sophie kit and *hugs* im glad that your donations are adding up quickly!! what a worthwhile cause :) xox
Love all of these Kate!!Beautiful work chickie!
Krissy xx
Fab layouts chick thinking of you Take care Kerry xx
Great layouts Kate, glad you got some time to scrap:)
fantastic LO's Kate, you've been super busy :)
Love your layouts Kate! Stunning work! :)
Gorgeous LO's Kate! & well done on almost reaching half way on your target goal :)
Post a Comment