Saturday, May 1, 2010

Postcard from France with Krissy :)

this is my LO for week 2 of the Postcards comp at Boutique, based on the postcard from France!
I decided to use these photos of the gorgeous Krissy and I :)
Most of the layout is actually underneath the clock overlay which made it hard to photograph well, the colours didn't show up very well
Here is a close up shot which shows the colours better and shows the picture of Krissy and I pulling our "cranky faces" at Peta, but we actually look more like cats bums! PMSL
can't wait to catch up with you again Krissy!!
I'm also looking forward to seeing which destination the next postcard will come from.....
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

7 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Love this Kate!!Beautiful work chickie :D

PMSL @ the cats bum photo its hilarious lol

I loved meeting you and will definately be back :D

Krissy xx

Anonymous said...

that pic is hilarious :) Love the LO - gorgeous as always

Linda Eggleton said...

LOL @ your description as cats bums, Kate....Too funny!!!

Love your take on this one - I'm looking forward to finding out the next destination too - it's been so much fun so far!

Kirsty said...

This is terrific! Loving the colours and the pics!!

Marelize said...

Love this Kate! Very funny pics! :)

Fran said...

I LOVE THIS!!!

Kate said...

hehe love the layout kate, i think both you and krissy are awesome girls so i love this layout that little bit extra! hehe