Sunday, May 2, 2010

SFS & Scrap the Girls May challenges

I love the beginning of the month - a whole month to get the fab challenges done!!

My two scrappy commitment challenges are both fabulous of course and I hope you will join in on them both!

First up is the monthly sketch (designed by me!) at Scrapbooking from Scratch

Check it out here

For my sample page I have used the October Afternoon Fly a Kite kit available from SFS and until midnight tonight they are 25% off!!!!!! Amazing value
And secondly the Scrap the Girls May challenge, which is a colour challenge!

Go check it out HERE

I used lots of bits of scraps for this page, which I have been trying to do a lot of lately, it is a good feeling using up stuff you have had for a long time!

Hope to see lots of entries this month for both challenges, so get scrapping :)

Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

5 comments:

Kate said...

they're gorgeous pages kate and its great to use up scraps!!! :)

Peta said...

love both of your pages :)

Marelize said...

Fab layouts Kate! Great sketch and the colour combo is great! Will try my best to get that one done this month! :)

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous pages Kate...I love the paint effect on the Beach Comber LO - it looks fantastic!

SANDIE MALLON said...

love how u have used the kits kate.. just stunning.. im sure they wont be around for to long.. happy mothers day honey

big hugs
xx