Hi there,
I know my blog is looking slightly neglected, things have been very hectic :) all good though....I have picked up 2 days a week at work, so I am now working every monday and tuesday which I am really happy about. I had to change Izzy's preschool days but that wasn't a drama. We have been spending nearly every weekend at the caravan which is just wonderful, we have pimped it all out with our stuff and it really feels like a second home now.
Kids are all good now they have all been off school the past couple of weeks in various stages with head colds and coughs but are all recovered now.
I've had no inclination to scrap (shock horror!!) for about 3 weeks, but finally sat down on the weekend and did about 7 pages so hopefully I am cured now LOL. Just needed a bit of time to relax and scrap un-pressured - it helped having two gorgeous new SFS kits to play with!! I will photograph my pages as soon as I am home in the daylight, which will probably be wednesday ;)
Back soon with something for you to actually see LOL
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate










5 comments:
Hey Kate,
good to hear you are all ok.
I was getting a bit worried when you hadn't blogged for 2 weeks.
Have fun at work.xx
glad to hear you are well kate, sounds like you are enjoying your job and cant wait to see your pages!! you are a lady of leisure now with that gorgeous caravan!!!
woohoo - shes back!!!! cant wait to see your pages :)
take care of you!!!
Congrats on the job, Kate. Happy you are getting away on the weekends.
Wow! 7 layouts in a weekend! Lol. I would say that means you're over it! Glad you're back Kate. Can't wait to see you layouts! :)
Post a Comment