Thursday, March 18, 2010

Woohoo woohoo!! retreat time :)

OMGoodness after months of waiting there is now only one sleep to go!!
I can't wait to spend the weekend scrapping and having fun with all the girls...it will be great to see miss Sar again and I have lots of new friends coming to scrap, I love meeting new people :)
There is also a Mystery Scrapper attending, and I am very curious to know who that is!!
Off to work again today, I'll be back to share some stuff after the retreat xxx

10 comments:

Kate said...

have a great time kate~! you deserve the fun!!! xo

Krissy Christie said...

Have an awesome time chickie!

Krissy xx

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome time, Kate!!!

Tracey said...

Have fun Kate. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :)

Linda Eggleton said...

Lucky you!!! have an awesome time, Kate :)

amanda said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

jules said...

woohoo way to girls...have an awesome time....can't wait to see all the gorgeous pages you come up with....

jules xxx

Fran said...

Oh how exciting - lucky you guys - have an AWESOME weekend!

Fran xx

Marelize said...

Have an awesome weekend Kate!! :)

Giovanna Scott said...

Have a great time. Mystery Scrapper eh??? love surprises!!
There's a layout on my blog you might like...snigger!
xx