Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Header and a layout share

I decided it was time for a new header ^^^ what do you think?? it is the most recent pic of my kids with their cousin Rhys :)
I have a few LOs to share - none are very recent, all a couple of weeks old, but I haven't done anything new!
This was an online class with Anthea Peterson at Savvy, loved this class, thanks Anthea!
I used last month's she's savvy kit
Photo is Cayle and I at the melbourne cup!
this is one of the LO's I did at Peta's class last month - we did 4 pages but this is the only one completely finished (oops)
I have given it to Frankie's mum, she loved it :)
Bron came over a few weeks ago and we sat down with some old leftover kits and fiinished them off!!!! I was so sick of the sight of this bloody jungle bungle paper and I am pleased to say I have NONE left LOL.....feels good to get rid of older stash especially around CHA time!
This is Cayle and the kids on his birthday last year :)
My little Rhys with his 1st icecream - obviously he really liked it ;)
and my little Rhys again on his 1st birthday.....he is growing up so fast!
and a random photo I snapped of the girls a couple of nights ago being silly - they are so adorable when they are like this!
I am enjoying my time back at work even though the early mornings don't agree with me, LOL, it is nice to be back at the centre which has been such an important place for me.
Only 6 days now till the retreat and I am so excited....I should have plenty of scrapping to share next week!
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO's Kate. So wish I could come to your retreat. Love the pic of your girls too

Marelize said...

Love your new header and the layouts are all gorgeous Kate! :)

kerry said...

The blog header is great Kate and have a great time at the retreat.Take care Kerry xx

Paula said...

New header is awesome. Love the photo, so natural. My goodness that Izzy always looks cheeky in all her photos.

Congrats on getting back to work, well done. I bet it's been a shock to the system.

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous! love the way you have used the Jungle Bungle PPs! Have a great retreat!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Love all your layouts, Kate! and YAY that you've used up some old stash! - I seriously need to be doing that too.

Love the pic of your girls - looks like they are having heaps of fun! (my DD had that same doona cover...LOL)

Sarah Lou said...

Oh that header is mega cute!! and those layouts are magical!!

Peta said...

stunning stuff Kate.... and I love your header :))))
that pic of the girls is awesome!!!

Em Stafrace said...

Fabbo new header Kate, and those Lo's are absolutely awesome! You sure have been busy!

Anthea said...

awesome LOs Kate, love your class one too!!

DebiJ said...

These are just all wonderful LO's & delightful piccies...oh you are so creative!!