Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick update

Just a quick update, as it has been a week since I blogged! I don't really have anything to show, as most of the stuff I have been doing is for my retreat which is in 10 sleeps!!!! I can't wait :)
Here are the sneak peeks of my class pages, hope the girls will like them!

In other news I am returning to work this week :O
I had an unexpected phone call from my old job asking me to fill in for 3 days this week and 2 days next week, which is very exciting! I love working there as it is a place I am very passionate about and I am looking forward to being in the grown-up world again!
It does mean I will be busy over the next 2 weeks especially with preparations for the retreat on top of work, but the retreat will be my big reward :)
Thanks for visiting xxx

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the look of these Kate. I think they are going to love them :)

Peta said...

your classes are going to be BRILLIANT.... and yay for the JOB - extra $$$ for YOU!!!

Marelize said...

The sneaks look amazing Kate! The girls will love them! Great news about the job! Enjoy!! :)

amanda said...

Lovin' the sneeks Kate - good luck with the paid work this week!!!

michelle said...

Enjoy the work, Kate. It will be good for you on a few levels.
looking forward to sharing your reward. I'm enjoying the sneaks and can't wait to be there.

Anonymous said...

the sneaks look fantastic - wish i was coming :( Congrats on the job too!!! I finally have a blog too - not that i update that often but feel free to check it out http://deb-a.blogspot.com/

kerry said...

Workinga lucky you lol.Love the look of the peaks.And enjoy the rereat.Take care Kerry xx

Linda Eggleton said...

oooooh, those sneaks look yummy, Kate - I'm sure the girls will love your classes :)

Congrats on the job & I hope you enjoy the retreat...lucky duck!

Fran said...

Your classes look awesome!! And YAY about the job - extra cash for more supplies.
Have a fabbo time at the retreat!

Fran xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

love the sneaks .. and the job.. welcome to mine and pjs world.. roflmao.. you will enjoy the time away.. make the most of the money and the peace chick!!

hugs
mwa
xx