Monday, March 29, 2010

retreat layouts

finally I got around to photographing the LO's I did on retreat, plus a couple of extras from this weekend :)
this one is for the Wicked Princesses march sketch
a just because LO of Cayle in his favourite position at the beach
Peta's blind challenge
Peta's class page
Savvy March Sketch

scraplift from scrap trends magazine
scraplift from Peta
another scraplift from Peta
And these 2 pages I did yesterday.....
Scrapboutique Stash stomper
Kraft it Up March challenge
there were a few more that didn't make the blog cut, I was suffering from lack of mojo at the retreat as I was all stuffed up with a head cold :( thats my excuse anyway teehee!
thanks for visiting xxx

9 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW! Look at all that gorgeous work Kate. Love every one of them :)

Her Essential Hand said...

Wow your a scrapping machine!!!
Love them, my fav would be the last one :) x

Chloe said...

Lovely LO's Kate - everyone single one!!! I love the first one :-)

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layouts Kate! I love them all!! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Sarah Lou said...

oh these are magical! Im in total love with the lit with all teh squares!!!!

Peta said...

these are awesome kate :))))

amanda said...

They look great Kate - such a clever chick!!!

kerry said...

Gosh cant believe that you scrapped that many KAte you are amazing.I wouldnt do more than about two the who;e weekend i talk to much lol.Take care Kery xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

KATE.. those pages are YUMMY eye candy.. and love those flowers.. how gorgeous do u look in that pic with krissy...

and u know that page with cable on it.. could of titled it passed out..and peaceful rofl..
hugs
xx