Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love meeting online friends.....


Especially when they turn out to be as nice IRL as this girl.....

yesterday I finally got to meet Krissy after being online friends for at least 3 years :)

she was just as beautiful as I thought she would be! We had lunch with Jules, Peta, Sandy & Kat before I had to quickly take off for school pick up time :(

Krissy is in the Hunter for Jules' retreat this weekend - hope you are having a great time girls!

We are off to the beach today for some family time looking forward to spending the day with my nephew! have a great weekend everyone and thanks for visiting xxx

3 comments:

Peta said...

so true Kate - Krissy you are jsut gorgeous, cute, funny and VERY talented!!!!

Krissy Christie said...

I loved meeting you too Kate :D Its only taken me 3 years to get off my toosh and come down and meet you all lol it wont be that long for the next visit :D

Aww thanks Peta!

*mwah* chickies :)

Krissy xx

Kate said...

glad you had a nice time kate!! krissy is beautiful xo