Looks fab Kate! I love all the circles and that photo is gorgeous! :)
that is a STUNNING LO.cant wait to give STG a go, just need find a girl model haha :)
Awesome photo Kate and love your take on the challenge. Brilliant work :)
Gorgeous LO Kate and great challenge too. Really must get this done this month
I love your LO Kate...just gorgeous! I see you've been at the sewing machine again - the circle stitching looks fantastic :)
I love it!! I also think this is my favourite PP ever made!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks fab Kate! I love all the circles and that photo is gorgeous! :)
that is a STUNNING LO.
cant wait to give STG a go, just need find a girl model haha :)
Awesome photo Kate and love your take on the challenge. Brilliant work :)
Gorgeous LO Kate and great challenge too. Really must get this done this month
I love your LO Kate...just gorgeous! I see you've been at the sewing machine again - the circle stitching looks fantastic :)
I love it!! I also think this is my favourite PP ever made!
Post a Comment