Saturday, February 6, 2010

Scrapbook Creations #75

Woohoo!! I was so excited to get my subscription copy of SC in the mail yesterday and to see this!! I got a whole page to myself :) very exciting......
I had no idea it was in this issue either so that was a wonderful surprise! My gorgeous friend Sar is on the opposite page to me so that makes it even better :)

I did 3 pages last night whilst Cayle was watching the 20/20 cricket - I am starting to love cricket season it gets me lots of scrapping done!
I will share those pages later :)
Thanks for visiting! xxx

9 comments:

Kirsty said...

Woohoo! How exciting! Love the LO!

Krissy Christie said...

Yaaaaaay Kate!!Thats awesome chickie!!Love the LO too :)

Krissy xx

Tracey said...

Awesome LO Kate and a nice surprise too! Congrats :)

Fran said...

That's awesome, Kate!

Kate said...

oooh gorgeous kate and conrgats!! lol @ the cricket!!!

kerry said...

Waygo Kate thats awesome Take care Kerry xx

marijana said...

aweosme page babe:)
and YOU got a whole page :)
you are so inspiring
xxxx

Linda Eggleton said...

Wooohoooo Kate - that is awesome! Well done chickie :)

LOL @ the cricket - I think that's about the only reason I could ever begin to enjoy cricket too!

Sarah Lou said...

Congratulations on a hugely deserved whole page!!!! looks great!