YAY the kids are back to school (as of last thursday) and here are the very unco-operative photos of that morning.......
Big year 3 girl and year 1 boy
Can't resist this little face.....
Of course Izzy had to be in on the action too! This time next year it will be her turn - yikes!
I gave myself some leftover kit scraps and minimal embellishments and just slapped paper around like a crazy woman LOL...they are very plain and some are a bit dodgy looking but I was happy to get some pics scrapped and a lot of my stash used up :)






Sad news - my poor camera had to be sent away to "Canon hospital" boohoo, and will be approx 3 weeks!!! I have borrowed Dad's little Nikon point and shoot to get me through.....
To comfort myself I bought a new canon pixma printer and a camera bag to save my poor SLR being toted about in my handbag ;)
Have a great day, thanks for visiting!! xxx










8 comments:
hubby should watch the cricket more often ;) p.s. great photos of the kids!!!
Commiserations on the hospitalization of your cannon. Hope she/he feels better soon!
im sorry plain and dodgy maybe you have the wrong photos up, not lain not dodgy!! wonderful
wow those pages are awesome...chain cayle to the lounge to watch the cricket if you have too honey if this is the result....just awesome!!!
Gorgeous LO's Kate!Such a fab idea I should do that when Al is watching the cricket :)
Love the photos of your peeps they are so gorgeous!!
Oh no about the camera :( Hope it gets fixed quick and yaaaay for the new purchases for when it comes back :D
Krissy xx
im waiting for the dodgey ones....
awesome work as per usual miss Kate - YAY for Cricket season I say!!!
Fab layouts Kate i love them all.
Take care Kerry xx
Wow Kate! Seven awesome layouts! :)
to funny on the cricket scale.. lol
at least u can get some more of that kate time.. lol..
awesome pages cant believe how big the kids are getting..wow!!
love the back to school shots..
Post a Comment